Alfred Shirzadnia, DDS
Meet Dr. Shirzadnia
My true passion in my profession is to continuously learn new advances to enable myself to comprehensively correct my patients’ oral health, both functionally and cosmetically, to help improve their lives. As far back as I can remember I enjoyed learning how things worked and was fascinated with the human body and how it functions. Combining these two passions led me to the dental profession, and I can’t imagine a better way to find personal and professional fulfillment than by practicing dentistry.
- International Association of Orthodontics
- American Association of Implant Dentistry
- American Association of Cosmetic Dentistry
- International College of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Facial Esthetic
“You can rest assured that you’ll receive the personalized attention you deserve. My team and I will listen to your needs and answer all your questions. Plus, you’ll receive a complete and thorough exam, including oral cancer and gum disease exams, at no additional charge.”
Smile with Confidence!
Education and Experience
I received my Doctorate of Dental Surgery from New York University College of Dentistry in 1992. Since then, I have continued my education through numerous resources, learning and mastering the most recent advancements in all techniques, materials, and disciplines in the dental field. I believe continuous learning is one of my most important responsibilities in order to administer the best possible dental care, now and throughout my career.
In the Community
I strongly believe in helping those less fortunate; improving my surroundings and giving back to my fellow human beings is what makes me human. To that end, I am very involved volunteer with numerous non-profit and community-focused organizations in the area.
Outside the Office
I was born in the very beautiful city of Shiraz in Iran and I immigrated to the US as a teenager. I live in East Hill, New York and I am proud father to Michelle, an adventurous child, an avid figure skater and, my constant source of joy! I am also very fortunate to have my extended family nearby and we spend quite a bit of time together. My free time is spent reading, playing music, woodworking, and fixing anything and everything around the house, whether it’s plumbing, electrical, or anything in between. I also enjoy studying philosophy, human psychology, human behavior, and donating time to the communtiy center in my town.
Request Online Video Appointment Request In-Person Office Appointment
Credentials and Memberships
- Graduate of NYU College of Dentistry, 1992
- Ryan White Fellow, Cumberland Diagnostic & Treatment Center, B’klyn, NY 1992-1993
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Fellow, Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, B’klyn, NY 1993-1994
- Chief Surgical Resident, Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, B’klyn, NY 1994-1996
- Practiced Implantology and Full Mouth Rehabilitation in Brooklyn and Westchester, NY 1996-2003
- Continued Implantology and Full Mouth Restoration at a Cosmetic Practice in Los Angeles, CA, 2003-2005
- Preferred Invisalign Provider 2010
- Invisalign® certified
- Member of the International Association of Orthodontics
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Member of ICOI international Congress of Oral Implantologist
- Member of AAFE American Academy of Facial Esthetic
- Consumer Research Council of America- America’s Top Dentists 2015
- Consumer Research Council of America- America’s Top Dentists 2016